Welcome,Readers !!

Dear readers,kindly drop some comments before leaving this blog,okay?
0

Tooth extraction


About 1 week ago,I had this toothache.The pain was so unbearable that I had to go to a private clinic instead of going to panel clinic in HUKM. I went right b4 a teaching and managed to join the teaching just on time.Luckily,the doctor involved didn't notice that I wasn't in NICU for about 1 hour.

And it actually took me approximately 10 minutes to go to the clinic.The clinic was luckily not congested wt patients.There were 4 patients when I arrived.And I was the 5th pt,obviously.And it took me less than 10 minutes for the consultation.When I laid down to be examined,the doctor just looked and tried to localize that tooth that was aching.She finally decided to get another appointment for tooth extraction.And for God's sake,it was the molar !!

And when I told my friend about this,some of them were surprised that the doctor wanted to extract that molar tooth.As far as I know,if the molar was to be taken away,it has to be replaced by denture (arghh..malu la muda2 pakai gigi palsu).Hish.ada ka patut?? (my personal opinion la)haha..

But then,when I went to the next appointment which was just now at 8.30 p.m (but I went there a bit late coz I wanted to pray first la) and met the doctor,she gave me 2 options,whether to extract the ugly tooth (not ugly truth !!) or to do multiple treatments which need multiple follow-ups and need multiple payments as well which cost me nearly RM600+++.After hearing that,I opted for the latter one,which was the Root Canal Treatment (RCT).And since I am a student, I will be covered by HUKM (gratis !) if I were to go to the Klinik Warga for treatment.Considering the money that I have,I chose to undergo RCT at HUKM so that all treatments will be free.

And while waiting 4 my turn just now,I managed to watch Kapten Kit which is a short form of Kapten Kitar Semula,I guess.Although it looked very childish and the storyline was way too absurd,but the moral values that need to be emphasized was there.Definitely,it was about that Kitar Semula thing la !

And there was this little boy who accompanied his father for dental extraction as well I guess.He sang :

" Ayah x ada gigi..Ayah x ada gigi " continuously

and I was only the one left outside.I wasn't able to control myself from laughing.But of course,I only laughed a little and in low tone.Ha ha.And he said so many things and I was nosy enough to eavesdrop on their conversation which was funny.Haha..

Forgot to tell you all,I was charged RM25 just for antibiotics,painkillers and ubat angin (lupa in English pggl apa) and RM10 for registration which equals to RM35 for just a 15-minute consultation during the 1st treatment(1 week ago).Haish,I guess that's why private doctors are wealthy ! If I knew that I was gonna get that,I would surely just take those pills from the ward.

Btw,I went to private clinic instead because I was told that if I were to get the treatment at Klinik Warga,they will classify first whether it is an emergency or non-emergency case.And if it's not,I will be put into their waiting list.At that moment,I could not endure the pain and decided to get a rapid treatment.That's the reason,to those who were asking !! hehe..And it turned out that they gave me antibiotics,which I can get from the ward ! haha..poor me~

0 comments:

Post a Comment