Welcome,Readers !!

Dear readers,kindly drop some comments before leaving this blog,okay?
4

Copy dr blog K.cik

Hehe..perdona me ( forgive me)..dh gtau k.cik pun~
Sila baca dr k.cik's point of view~


*click on the pic for bigger size*

Top from the left : Abah, Abg.Long, K.Long, Mak

Bottom from the left : Shahida, K.Ngah, Awa, Me, Sabiha

Missing In Action : Hadi

1.Abah
Abah is already old..hehe(nice way to introduce Abah). He is a retiree from TM. Abah always leaves us(my siblings and I) laughing out loud, literally, with his remarks and actions.I believe, he was the one who encouraged me to read English storybooks when I was small. I am very thankful to him for that.Really, I do.
Abah likes going to Giant almost every single day after he retired. Maybe it has got to do with the groceries that he buys to cook for lunch...hehe. I envy Abah because he cooks better than me. How come la abah can cook better than me, ha? But then, he has his quirks when it comes to cooking. For example, he adds clove when he cooks sardine.Hahaha...my aunt finds it really weird when she knows about that.
I plan to buy a whole lots of books for Abah. Inshallah...I'll start buying the book that he wants very much since 3 months ago by next week. Still on the quest to find it at other bookstores in Alor Star.


2.Mak
Mak is 10 years younger than Abah. She is a teacher in a primary school. Mak is small, but is superduperfantastic. She does a lot of works in the house and at the school, and she is currently busying herself with a perfume business. I'm very amazed and proud of Mak.
Like most mothers in this world, Mak nags a lot. Yes, we do get tired of hearing her nagging. But, we do know that she's doing that for our own good. Also, if we want to ask for permission to go out with our friends, we'll just go to her because she is less strict than Abah when it comes to the matter of going out of the house.
Mak is also very generous to us.Okay, maybe this is just applicable for me. Many times, I was told by her to fully use the money that she gave to me. That means, no giving back the change to her. Err...I don't know. I just feel guilty when I use too much of the money(even if it's rm10).


3.K. Long
Obviously, K.Long is the first child in our family. She is married to Abg Long since last year.She has a child, Damia' Rujhaa, aging 2 months. And btw, just to answer my friends' question, she is currently a student, majoring in Pharmacy in UIA. The same goes with her husband, only that he's majoring in Medicine.
In my personal opinion, K.Long is very very matured. If K.Ngah and I were to compare with her, she thinks and acts more rationally when she was a teen. That explains why she got married so early...hehe. K.Long is kind of strict, but she has the tendency to slack off in doing the house chores when K.Ngah is present.Well, I tend to slack off too when K.Ngah is at home. Heh, everybody does in the house...XD. Don't be mad okay, K.Long?


2.K.Ngah
K.Ngah is one of the persons who laughs a lot in the house. The others being Sabiha and Shahida. K.Ngah is also a student, currently taking Medicine in UKM. She gives us incessant warnings to not to take medicine just for the sake of wanting to get rich or whatsoever other unreasonable reasons. Well, I must admit that she has so many to learn compared to what I'm learning in INTI(yeah,indeed !!!).

In her presence, I am inspired to do the house chores because she takes them seriously. I mean, she'd press the button of the washing machine in the morning, throws away the garbage and sweeps the floor. If she wants to ask for help, she asks decently. Heee~~Jangan kembang plak K.Ngah. K.Ngah is the one who instills the love towards football in me. However, she no longer watches football matches due to her demanding study hours. On a random note, she supports Barcelona.


3. Me
Skip!!


4. Sabiha
She's the most blurred person in the house in terms of techno stuffs. For God's sake, she doesn't even know the existence of myspace, facebook and online games. And of course,unlike me, she doesn't play games(except for mario...XD).She only participates in the real life games though; she's been participating in a lot of competitions held by the school. Because of her blurriness, we(as in Shahida and me) like to pull pranks on her...*evil laugh*.
Truth to be told, she's taller than me..huhu. But no worries. People still see me as the older one because of her childish, immatured behaviour...haha. She likes eating A LOT!! She's currently busy with SPM. I'm quite surprised to know that she's quite nerdy. Ya Allah, she revises almost everyday. From morning to night. Can't she even stop for half of the day? Meh, it provides the reason for her not to do house chores lah, so why bother?
Anyway, I'm secretly hoping that she's able to pass wonderfully in her exams. Inshallah...I have the belief in her because she has already surpassed me in her trial exam(11As,K.ngah is also proud of u !!). Go to Japan, Sabiha!!


5.Shahida
The most compatible sibling ever. Basically, Shahida and I like the same thing. Surprise surprise, she's pretty helpful when I ask for help to do the house chores(again...when K.Ngah is not present)(tipu !! shahida suka tdo!!).She's currently waiting for her PMR result to come out. I promise to buy something for her(and myself) if she gets 8A's in her exam....ngeh3.
Shahida and I like pulling pranks on Sabiha. Plus, Shahida is a quick learner concerning games and techno stuffs. She can pass all the levels in game easily even if she just played the game for several hours(mmg pun,klu xbleh pass next level dlm any games,srh dia ni men,sure smpi habis game dia main~). So, all we do is to ask Sabiha to play a game (not mario of course) and by several minutes, we'd be laughing non-stop. Because of what? Because Sabiha doesn't even know how the game works. LOL...XD. Shahida and I are big meanie,aren't we? Well, it's fun.


5.Hadi



Okay people!! This is the only male sibling that we have in our family.Presenting himself....HADI(the front one,okay?). Briefly, Hadi is lazy. Yes, he is. He likes asking us to do stuffs for him. Too bad, we like rejecting him. Anyway, Hadi is currently 10 years old. Like any other boys, Hadi likes Ben 10, football and cycling. Hadi had his circumcision last Sunday. He's been lying on the bed for almost 24 hours. Poor Hadi.
Hadi likes asking for my permission to play games in my laptop. Well, that's mainly because among those people in the house who have laptop, I'm the only one who downloaded games in my laptop.(count the word, laptop!!). Fuh, sometimes it gets irritating because he keeps playing the same game, famously known as FIFA 2010.
I want Hadi to grow up into a fine, soleh young man. I will not tolerate if Hadi were to try smoking or anything equivalent to it(mmg nk kena sekeh ngan K.ngah klu Hadi tries to smoke !! even Abah doesn't smoke).


6. Najwa
The last sibling of mine. We call her Awa. I think I was the one who suggested to call her that name. Awa is a year younger than Hadi and is studying in the same school as Hadi.Anyway, for some unknown reasons, Awa is very close with K.Long. I have yet to figure out why.In contrast to Hadi, Awa is quite diligent. I can always rely on her to get my things if I am too lazy to move from my comfort zone...XD.

For a nine year-old girl, Awa is quite stylish. Mak always buys nice clothes for her. Unfortunately, she tends to wear her nice clothe even when she's at home. Ish3..mmg tak patut. Awa used to be very blur during her early school days, but she turns out to be bright after all. Good job, Awa!!
....................................................................................................

All in all, I just want to say that I'm very very proud of you guys. We have different personalities, likes and dislikes, but yet we live in happiness.And, I am very thankful to Allah s.w.t for the family that I have. Alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah..

p/s : anyone who feels dissatisfied with my description?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

zoi,sory to say but i wanna say again that adek hg yg 2 dri knn tu is copy n paste of u,cma dia nmpk baek skit..heheh -kiki

nurhafizoh said...

haha..copy paste eh? tu la k.cik..n klu hg tgk dia in person,mmg xsama.seyes !! tp minat kami byk yg sama~ hehe..

nadiah said...

ahaha...muka kta sama ka k.ngah?

eh, pasal shahida tu memang btol la.
dia dah rajen dah la ni..hehe

nurhafizoh said...

ntah..pelik la pulak..k.cik dah a putih.haha..lawak2..shahida tu satg TAKEN xtau la~

Post a Comment