Welcome,Readers !!

Dear readers,kindly drop some comments before leaving this blog,okay?
0

Sepek

I think I should be wearing my glasses especially when I watch movies or doing anything involving my laptop.I notice that my eyes are becoming painful when I'm exposed to prolonged FB contact.haha..

Just came back from NICU,I had a teaching wt Dr.Shareena.Sgt best ok ! Very polite,helpful and humourous.Hehe..


Nothing to say.


Just please,don't watch Avatar.It's not worth it.For me la ~


I think this picture is interesting.I found it in NICU.Why are u still wondering y is it interesting?Clearly coz the name "Deco" is there.Simple.

I have become more addicted to FB and blogging.I can't proceed with my life (hiperbola) without reading anyone's blog in a day.That shows how much I'd spend my day doing nothing beneficial.Hmmm...

I can even surf the internet non-stop for nearly 4 hours !!

0 comments:

Post a Comment