Welcome,Readers !!

Dear readers,kindly drop some comments before leaving this blog,okay?
0

The Third Week

This is the 3rd week of Ortho posting..first 2 weeks,I was in Sport team..really had a great time there..Dr loved to ask question n we clumsily ransacked for the answers..That's what I missed. I managed to have the answers on the spot when dr did that..However,in hand team,maybe because it's only the 2nd day of Hand team,i think that I hardly get many teachings or infos during clinic sessions as compared to when I was in Sport team..

nevertheless,don't blame others..It's just me who's too lazy to start studying regarding hand injuries..

Today,I clerked a case of Osteoarthritis..Best..met some drs who were doing ward rounds.There was a dr who greeted me."eh,sihat?"..I was surprised coz I didn't know him..I replied," ha..sihat".."Asal mana?".." Kedah".."Kedah kat mana?" n I answered again " Aloq Staq".." oo...Aloq Staq"..Lawaknya !!

Then,Dr Yazid (the only dr who calls me Zoi)asked where were my other friends in my team.To those who said he's kerek or whatsoever,I object..He's funny weh~

then I went and clerked the case la.I told Hanim,I was about to say to the first dr,"Do we know each other?" ..But I think he had mistaken me with someone else.. =)

I went to jog today..really thought that I wouldn't have enough stamina to complete 1 round.Luckily,my guess turned out to be vice versa..managed to complete 2 rounds..The 2nd round,however,I ran n stopped whenever I felt like doing it..

Really lazy to update blog..wanted to upload pics when I went to K.Alya's wedding..

0 comments:

Post a Comment