Welcome,Readers !!

Dear readers,kindly drop some comments before leaving this blog,okay?
0

Jalan2 ke Shah Alam..


Ermm...since today we have no work to do,n we r in holiday mood,then we decided to go to Botanical Garden at Bukit Cerakah,Shah Alam.It took us approximately 3 hours to arrive there.

There were lots of 'Tamans' which I think were not properly designed(perhaps the Botanical Garden is ageing,i don't know)..

When we arrived there,we decided to have lunch with sambal belacan yg marvellous(appetizer nih!!) n of coz nasi wt Ayam Masak Merah..fuhhh...lapar2..

Then,we took a bus n stopped at Taman Cendawan(Mushroom Garden)..There was no mushroom noted,except for some sculptures of mushrooms.But there was a gigantic treehouse,which I was longing to step into..Haha..finally,one of my dreams came true..
Best ooo naik treehouse ni..xcaya try..

The scenery was breathtaking n the I love the ambience ,personally..

Then,we hurried up n went to Taman Iklim Sederhana 4 Musim..n luckily it's now Spring n there were so many Fruehlings...such as tulips(wt different colours,I love peach tulips :-) ) ,n etc..(I could not name the flowers coz I don't know some of the weird-but-beautiful looking species)

Fruehling..Fruehling everywhere..Schoen..

Cantik2 bunga d taman..

The more,the merrier..


Love this pic,it was me who took it.. :-)

But,unluckily,the Snow time has just passed.It was there since December(or June,if I'm not mistaken) to February..

After that,we walked n arrived at Taman Haiwan,there were some animals representing some countries(haha...only those who go know what this means..) such as Ostrich,Seladang,Horses or Pony?? don't have time to distinguish,anyway..

Gambar cover album


Yeay,after that we prayed n started to continue our journey to respective 'homes',haha...

Di jambatan gantung..

We were so tired n slept in the commuter..As usual,there were so many people inside,we could barely touch the floor(xla,saja nk hiperbola..hihihi)..


N now,I'm in my room...n I'm still wondering what to do for the next following days..huhu..I just uploaded our pictures in Picasa version so that my limit for uploading pictures will last forever(hahaha..exaggerating lg)..

0 comments:

Post a Comment