Welcome,Readers !!

Dear readers,kindly drop some comments before leaving this blog,okay?

I love my dentist


Yeah,really.I enjoy going to dental appointments.Because my dentist is super nice ! And he is very gentle,talkative and friendly.


Plus,my dental clinic offers much much cheaper price for its services as compared to other clinics.It's a lot cheaper u know.For example,for Root Canal Treatment or better known as RCT,they only charge you rm350 instead of rm500-600 per tooth.


Not to forget,his assistants are super nice too. I get a lot of gifts every time I buy new toothbrush.Not to mention,the toothbrush sold here is cheaper than in other supermarkets :)

Let's see what I got today :P


I just bought the interdental brush as seen on the far right side.And I got a lot of extra mini gifts.

I loikkkkeeee :P

1 comments:

Ana Jackson said...

Post a Comment