Welcome,Readers !!

Dear readers,kindly drop some comments before leaving this blog,okay?
0

Hari Raya Aidiladha


Salam again people.Now it's time to celebrate raya,eh,celebrated already.Hihi..

On that day,we went to perform solat sunat at Masjid Alam Damai,Cheras.We parked the car in front of Prof Har's house though we weren't sure whether she was around.Then,we quickly got into the mosque.There were so many people gathered to perform solat jamaah.It was indeed a peaceful morning.

After performing the prayer,we waited till other people went down the stairs to go home.Then we met Prof Har who then invited us to stop by her house.We were more than eager to accept her invitation.

We got to eat free and halal food.This was actually my first time to celebrate raya in KL.I never had this chance before.We ate so many things,from ketupat,lemang,lontong,rendang ayam yg enak,kerepek,karipap kecik and more foods :D

I felt like I was home at that time.With lots of delicious foods,who can just neglect the invitation kan?

So here are the foods that we ate.And I included some photos of people too.






When we came back,we saw people whom I believe PPUKM staffs slaughtering the cows for qurban.There were 8 cows.After watching the ceremony,we went back and prepared for what we have planned.We did some cooking together.We cooked delicious pasta,cucur udang Adabi,french fries and few more foods.We ate so much that I had to pass motion twice.LOL.


In the afternoon,the people who were involved in qurban divided the meats to those who were there.And they cooked the meat too.We got soup of course.I ate most of the food prepared that day I think.Hihi...


Unluckily,my friend hasn't uploaded the qurban pictures yet.So I guess I'll update the pictures later kay?


p/s : I just came back from watching Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1.It was magnificent,well-plotted and incredibly shot.I'm not gonna give spoilers here.My friends won't like that,kan? ;)





So,have you watched Harry Potter and his friends? If No is your answer,quickly grab your phone and book your tickets.It'll worth every penny you spend,trust me.I give it 5 stars :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment