Welcome,Readers !!

Dear readers,kindly drop some comments before leaving this blog,okay?
0

25 random facts

I was tagged by my sister to do this post.I am required to give some random facts about myself.So,here we go :


1.When I was small,I used to be an excellent student.Well,I suppose that was because my primary school was a 'sekolah luar bandar'.There wasn't much competition at that moment,I suppose.I usually got no.1 or 2.Oh,yes,I got no.4 twice,since Buyon entered the school.But,I managed to outsmart him later.Hihi...Buyon jgn marah.



2.I used to read a lot too.I read while eating,which made my mom angry.We were trained to read a lot.I loved reading sirah nabi.I knew a lot of nasyeed songs as well.On our journey back to kampong,my elder sister and I used to sing nasyeed songs in our car,so we didn't need a radio. :D



3.I was so lazy in my secondary school,as opposed to when I was in primary school.During the lower form (that's what we called it),during my Form 1-3,I was so lazy to study.I didn't get good results often.But I still remembered when I first entered SAINA (I was the 2nd intake,b4 that I studied in Sultanah Asma for a few weeks),we had the very first exam.And I managed to get 90 marks for my science paper which was equivalent to one of the top students' result. :P



4.When I entered form 5,I realized the importance of studying and getting good marks.So,I studied smart and I got no.1 in my class and managed to get no.28 in the whole batch.That was something personal that I can be proud of . (don't get annoyed,I hardly studied,I told you).And I got a Silver Award for that achievement.One of my friends said,"I wonder why they give Silver Award to those with CGPA result of above 3.5".At that moment,I felt like saying,"I know u got Gold Award because your CGPA is 3.8 something".But I didn't say it of course.



5.I'm not surprised if my friends do not believe that I'm taking medicine now and going to become a doctor.I told you,I was not a brilliant student in the whole batch.I only managed to top to the second class only.But never mind that,I enjoyed my life in 5S a lot,thanks to the 'gila2-awesome-cool' students. Yeah,we rocked,didn't we?



6.I took German class during form 1 till form 4.Although it sounds like we have been studying German for 4 years,but we only had 1 class each week.And sometimes,we did not study the verb and all,instead,we played games and watched videos.2 of my friends in German class got the opportunity to go to Germany,fully sponsored.I felt so jealous that time.I wanted to go to Germany so badly and I still do.So,whoever wants to sponsor me to go to Germany,I am very pleased and will regard it as my birthday present.Hihi.. Aha ! I'm so happy that my lecturer here in PPUKM can speak Deutsch.I still enjoy speaking Deutsch with anyone,aber ich bin nicht so gut in Deutsch.I once met an attachment student aus Deutschland,we talked in Deutsch and she said that my pronunciation was great.Hehe..loved that mucho :D



7.If I were given second chance,I would probably still choose Medicine because I love this interesting field so much.I may not have the best answer for "Why do you do medicine?",but I certainly can tell you that although I regretted taking this course for quite several times,but I'm grateful that I chose this.Have I mentioned to you that I filled in Medicine as my top 4 courses in that list?You know which list that was,I don't wanna explain.



8.But still,I do have other ambitions as well.My first one is to become a doctor.2nd would be a chef.I love cooking so much,but it doesn't mean that all the foods I cook are delicious.I just love when people finish the foods that I cook.3rd one would be an interpretor.I love to learn languages.I even learned to speak Hangul and Spanish online.I love when I am able to pronounce each foreign word successfully.The 4th one would be an ambassador.When I was small,I always dreamed that I would settle down in a foreign country and live there till I die.But that's not gonna happen no more,I love my country more than other countries.



9.I went to Japan during my semester break in 3rd year and Hong Kong after 4th year.I'm proud to say that I spent my own money going there.Alhamdulillah,I think I am a great saver,don't you think? Haha..No,actually.Sometimes,I become shopaholic too when it comes to shoes. :P



10.My wishlist includes all of these : I planned to bring my parents for umrah after I work,actually we planned it together.I want to buy Suzuki Swift for my father,if possible.I want to build our home by using my father's floor plan.And there are some plans,which I intend to keep as surprises.



11.I get telangiectasia because of prolonged standing.I want to buy a super comfortable shoes which can absorb all the pressure and gimme strong legs.I know I cannot become a surgeon with weak legs like this.



12.I can't believe that it's only no.12.I thought I told you already most of the facts I usually tell others,but I have 13 facts left to tell.Pheww,that's quite a lot.Aha ! I love playing basketball.In my secondary school,I used to represent the school to PPM and few friendly matches.I still love this game,but I never had a proper basketball shoes like AND1 or anything similar.And I never had a real basketball for myself either.I guess I'm not yet a professional to own those things.Haha..



13.I used to jog a lot when I was in 3rd year.It all started when I have high blood cholesterol level which I tested during my public health posting.Haha..And now,I really feel so lazy to jog,but I have all the time to sleep.Hihi..



14.I don't know which specialty I'm gonna pursue later,because I love all postings I've entered.I once had this ambition of becoming a cardiologist,but when I heard that only gold medalists are able to become cardiologists,so I decided to back out.Haha..



15.Yes,I have 7 siblings.My elder sister is going to be a pharmacist.My 2 younger sisters are currently studying to become a nutritionist and a dentist.Actually,my older sister had a plan of joining our clinics together in a building,but it's not gonna happen because I found out that a pharmacist and a doctor can't share a building ( I learned this in Public Health posting too,it's according to law I think).


16.I love Westlife,Blue,Harry Potter,romantic comedy movies,America's Next Top Model and a movie entitled Taken.My group even made Harry Potter as our English project in the matriculation year.We had fun distributing questionnaires about 'How well do you know Harry Potter'.I had this obsession thanks to Abby.



17.What else I'm gonna tell you.Oh yes ! I love browsing online blog shops but I never bought anything.I just try not to overindulge myself with shopping,trying not to become a typical girl who shops aimlessly and excessively.LOL.No offense.



18.I always have this unpleasant feeling,I feel angry when people don't use their money wisely.I know I don't have the right to nag or whatsoever.But I feel annoyed when they spend their money on things they don't intend to buy and when there's no money left,they ask to borrow money from others.Don't you think these people are selfish?



19.I am a universal person.I am not racist.I love to listen to all types of songs,be it Hindi songs,English songs,nasyeed or just anything.I don't fancy Lady Gaga's songs,because they have some Illuminati influence which I learn from reading blogs.And I can befriend anyone,without having some racist thoughts on my mind.



20.I don't like politics.Plus,I personally think that every country needs to have its own government and opponent parties.What's so wrong with having an opponent who criticizes your wrongdoings? I believe that we are mature enough to vote for the party that we like without being influenced by anyone else,including our parents.But still,my vote is a secret.



21.This is something I would I agree on," The longer you befriend anyone and when you know his/her true colours, you'll ask for new friends".



22.I know my English is not so good,but at least I'm trying.I'm jealous with those who were born in English-speaking countries.I also wanna speak fluent English ! Hihi...



23.I am planning to go to US,UK and tour around Europe,if time permits.Besides,I also need lotsa money.I wanna be a billionaire,so freaking bad.Lalalaa....


24.I failed every time I put Nuffnang ads.I have the account,but I just don't know how to put the ads on my blog.Anyone wants to offer help?



25.I really really really really hope that my friends and I will pass the professional exam in March 2011 with flying colours,or in other words,with distinction.Amin.



I guess that's all for now.Gonna have to study to pass the exam ain't I? Ok,tschuess.Mach's gut.


0 comments:

Post a Comment