Welcome,Readers !!

Dear readers,kindly drop some comments before leaving this blog,okay?
2

I must jog everyday!!!

I've been eating toooo much for these past 2 weeks...

n I didn't get the chance to jog regularly~~

Jogged for 2 rounds yesterday..satisfied~~

This posting makes me hectic..maybe it doesn't actually,maybe it's me who procrastinates things..huhu~~

Next week habis Ophthalmology nk rehat~~ xsabar...I love Ophthalmology so much..but I hate when I get fewer patients than my friends to be examined..N i feel pity to the patients who were examined for multiple times by the same student or by too many students..Let the patients rest for some time...Don't just think about ur logbook..

Can't wait to go to Anaest department..hope it'll be less busier..
Then I can go for a walk at tasik...

Tasik~~ Santai~~ romantik.. hahaha..(ada org ckp~)

2 comments:

Hafiza Ahmad said...

yer zoi, kekadang kita dok kalut nak penuhkan log book ja, bukan nak blajar betul2, kita x sedar yg kita dh susahkan org lain kan..hehe, poyo ja aku nie,.. tp betul la, kesian kat pt..=)

nurhafizoh said...

tau xpa..sian tau pt..nnt msuk oftal jgn wat cmni~~

Post a Comment