Welcome,Readers !!

Dear readers,kindly drop some comments before leaving this blog,okay?
0

Seyes Penat

As usual,let me start with my whole week routine..


On Monday morning,I got a teaching with Prof Marhani about substance abuse n dependence,right after that,we had 1 long case.Ke Yao did the long case.It was a case of MDD,i guess MDD is the simplest and easiest case of all ( in psychiatry posting).The session ended at 1++ p.m.Pheww,it was a long teaching..Then in the afternoon,at almost 5 pm (it was supposed to be at 3.30p.m btw),I got an SGD about Suicide.Luckily,we had the session with Prof Hamid-our ketua jbtn,it was a relaxing session,I can tell u..

On Tuesday,we went to HBUK (Hosp Bahagia Ulu Kinta-tg.rambutan) at 7 a.m ( kononnya la).But the bus arrived an hour later,so,we departed at 8++ a.m. and arrived at HBUK at 12.pm.After being scolded by a psychiatrist there becoz we were an hour late,we had an introduction session about HBUK.Then,we visited some of the wards (there are 79 wards),including the forensic ward (homicide,mostly).It was also a tiring day.Then,we headed back to PPUKM and arrived at 9.45p.m (kalah jalan2 g Europe kot).Then,my study group members went directly to the Surgery Ward to visit Auji who had a Video-assisted Thoracic Sympathectomy( VATS) done the day before.Then,I bathed and slept till morning.






On Wednesday,at 8 a.m,I woke up early to attend CPC (I'd described in the previous post).Emergency Department presented a case about disaster on that fine day.Then,I directly went to the clinic.Prof told that she might do another long case.Luckily (or unluckily?),we didn't have the chance because only 5 patients came for follow-up.Then,in the afternoon,I joined MO clinic (to fill in my logbook,of course).I joined Dr.Chong's clinic,bestttt !!! many rare cases and I loved the clinic !!Then,at night,we had MECCA(Medical Career Carnival) meeting ..fuhhh..penat weh~

On Thursday,I left my room at 8 a.m and reached Daycare Psychiatry later.As usual,we had the community meeting every Thursday.Hm...then at 9++ a.m,I also joined Prof's clinic.On this day,we had maaannnny patients but were still unable to do long case.What's best was I did my psychoeducation !! It was easy..haha..We ended the clinic at 1++ p.m.After that,at 2 p.m. my friend and I joined MO clinic,again,because we had no SSM this week and I managed to complete my logbook.Yeay !!I just left one interview technique b4 entering the MO clinic.We had our meeting about community project at night..Hmmm...penat lg..

On Friday,in the morning,we had SGD about Delirium and Dementia at 9 a.m.Then,after having my lunch,I went to the ward and completed my logbook.Then,after zohor,Ain,Nora and me went to MidValley to watch The Proposal,but we were unlucky because we were late and our reserved tickets were already opened to sell to publics.And there was a long queue in front of the counters.We were told only a few seats left for the movie.We called KLCC then and booked 3 tickets at 5 p.m.We were supposed to collect the tickets at 4.15 p.m and it was already 4 p.m.Then,I drove like a drifter (nampak sgt tipu!) to KLCC from MidValley,reached there at 4.20 p.m.Haha..Fortunately,there were still non-reserved tickets.We then prayed and enjoyed the show.HIHI <3..We reached hostel at 7.30 p.m.I had 2 meetings on that same night.At 8,both of them ! MECCA final meeting and SSM meeting..Pheww..penat weh,hari ni seyes penat..

On Saturday plak,ada MECCA starting at 7.30 a.m till petang actually but I escaped !! haha,,no la.I had my community project at Yayasan Sunbeams (an orphanage) at 12 p.m. and I left MECCA at 11 p.m..Then,finished the project at 5++ p.m.Then,I continued joining MECCA starting from 8 p.m till 10.30 p.m.Then,Facebook skit and collapsed at 11++ p.m.





Reluctantly waking up this morning,I knew that I had to ensure the presence of the VIPs,then I forced my eyes to open and left my lovely bed at 7.30 a.m with Ah..After all of the VIPs came,me and my roomie,Ah headed back to my precious 2nd home at about 11 p.m..

And,here I am,typing this new post after finished doing questionnaire for my SSM research..

Conclusion : Penatnya Ya ALLAH,petang ni ada kenduri tahlil utk Arwah Kakak Fiza sket kt bilik dia n Erma..btw,terjumpa Datuk K kat Mid..n Imuda(yg ni nk hesitate gak nak habaq x??..haahahaha..)

0 comments:

Post a Comment